TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions set out hereafter (these “Terms”) apply to maplehilledu.com (our “Website”).
- Maple Hill International Education Inc. is referred to in these Terms as “Maple Hill”, “us”, “we”, and “our”.
- These Terms were last revised on September 18, 2017.
- In addition to Clause 1, these Terms apply to:
- Your use of our Website; and
- Your purchase of our services through our Website.
- By accepting our services, you agree to these Terms. Therefore, Maple Hill advice you to read these Terms carefully and save a copy of which for future reference.
Information & Payment
- You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us (the “Information”) is not misleading and is complete, true, and accurate in all respects.
- The Information includes, without limitation, credit card information and “Personal Information” as defined in Maple Hill’s Personal Information Protection Policy.
- You represent and warrant that you are the owner or authorized user of the credit card you use when making purchases through our Website.
- You agree that you will notify us of any changes to the Information.
- Maple Hill shall not be liable to you or any third party for the Information or the accuracy of the Information.
- You agree to indemnify Maple Hill for any costs, damages, expenses, losses, or liabilities incurred by Maple Hill as a result of any claim arising from the Information or your use of our Website.
Privacy & Security
- Unfortunately, the transmission of the Information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect the Information, we cannot guarantee its security. Any transmission of the Information is at your own risk.
- By purchasing the services through our Website, you agree that we may collect, use, and disclose the Information in accordance with these Terms and as well as to the Policy.
- Maple Hill will collect, use, and disclose the Information for solely legitimate business purposes and purposes set out in the Policy. Legitimate business purposes include, without limitation, processing credit card payments.
- We will not share the Information with any third parties, except as required by the law and except as set out in the Policy.
- Maple Hill will store the Information on our private server.
- Maple Hill uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology to ensure the privacy and integrity of the Information.
- Maple Hill will exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure or unauthorized use of the Information.
Revision of Terms
- Maple Hill may revise these Terms as necessary from time to time.
- If Maple Hill revises these Terms, Maple Hill will post the revisions (the “Revisions”) on a prominent section of our Website.
- Please check our Website regularly for Revisions. By continuing to accept our services or by submitting new Information to us following our posting of the Revisions, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to the Revisions.